The BRHYTHMIC podcast. This podcast is specifically designed for music students, their parents and music tutors. Produced by Bron Harrison and the team at BRHYTHMIC, each episode contains nuggets of gold for you to sink your musical teeth into.
This is definitely worth taking a small amount of time out of your day to learn from this superstar.
If anything, we can all learn that:
- getting to grade 8 is difficult and it takes work
- learning drums is helpful and helps your life
- the more we learn, the more we realize we don’t know
- sometimes we can’t see our own progress but our parents and tutors can
- music effects peoples views
- Listening to music is key
- interested students who have a genuine interest in getting better at playing succeed
- the role of a music teacher becomes an influencer over time
- playing drums can be like a walk on the beach or a beautiful rainforest
- learning the marimba has unlocked how much there is to learn in music and the sheer scale of music itself
- learning music taps into the subconscious
- goals are more necessary when you know you have a lot of work
- goals should be deciphered by students
- you, as a student, know if your goals aren’t up to par.
- we all go through times where we think “Is it worth it?”
- listen to a wide variety of music
- if you have at least two influencers, you won’t give up
Ladies and gentlemen, Will Greinke. Put your hands together and watch this space…