MOVING FORWARD IN TERM 3, 2020:
Please check the location of your lesson in your calendar as all lessons and rehearsals are returning to face to face mode in Term 3, 2020 unless:
1. You or your tutor is feeling sick / showing symptoms.
2. You are in isolation or quarantine and require an online lesson.
In either case, you will need to make contact with your tutor and let them know. Your lesson time will stay the same and a Zoom link will be available in your calendar.
IN THE EVENT YOUR SCHOOL IS CLOSED:
If your school is closed, no problem, 1:1 lessons or band rehearsals will continue online. Your lesson time will stay the same and a Zoom link will be in your calendar.
Instructions on how to download Zoom can be found in our last Online Group Lesson or your tutor can provide support to help you to set this up.
Thank you and stay safe.
1. Go to bmembers.com.au
2. Go to Calendar
3. Go to your lesson and the link will be in there.
You have been provided logins to both the Members Area AND your Calendar when you enrolled with us. Please search your email and reset your password if you have forgotten your details.
Short answer: get one. It looks like we may be potentially facing a time of isolation soon, so jump on this quickly. My suggestions can be found in this article Acoustic or Electric? If you do not have the cashflow right now, buy a Starter Pack – I have reduced the price of Starter Packs below. Just use the Coupon Code 20FOR2020. The perfect present for any new player. Includes free shipping.
HOW DO I SET UP MY DRUM KIT AND DEVICE FOR LESSONS?
Just like this the below piture.
– We need to see the tops of your legs and arms and kit.
– You can lean forward into the camera image when we talk.
– Please cover your acoustic kit with a sheet or dampeners so the sound does not ‘clip’ – better audio transmission.